Monday, May 2, 2011

What a Cutie-Pie!

I introduced you to the youngest member of my family a few months ago, Baby Brooklyn. She's now six months old, and full of personality.


I photographed her for her "Baby Detail's" panel while we were in Virginia for the Easter holidays. We got some great shots while she showed off her wiggling skills, ha-ha. She's as sweet as she is cute, and those chunky little legs are just adorable! Do you see all that hair? At this rate she'll have braided pigtails for her one year portraits.

For this session I used my sisters french door as a soft box light, and used a large footstool that I covered with black fabric to put Brooklyn on. In case you're wondering, yes, most babies do leak when they're naked for more than two minutes. Yes, she was, and yes, she did. Nope, I put plastic down under the black fabric 'cause I knew that would happen and I didn't want my sister upset with me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment